1720 NW 21st St, Oklahoma City, OK 731063 beds, 1 bath, 1,332 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
DOWN PAYMENT ASSISTANCE PROGRAM AVAILABLE FOR THE RIGHT BUYER--big remodel, lots of upgrades, invested lots for you to enjoy.
GREAT LOCATION- GATEWOOD area, close to Paseo and Plaza districts, Bricktown, and Mesta Parke. Very beautifully remodeled and completely renovated located in a historic area. Just blocks to the new "Uptown 23rd District" (due to be completed by summer/fall of 2013) Great restaurants, Boutiques, Big Truck Tacos, Mutts, Cuppie& Joes, Cheevers, Tuckers Onion Burgers, Byrons, Pizza 23, AND SO MUCH MORE!
Refinished oak hardwood floors,, repainted throughout, new flooring in lots of rooms, new carpet in other bedrooms. FIREPLACE, BOOKCASES, WALKIN CLOSETS, UTILITY ROOM, CROWN MOLDING, WINDOW BLINDS THROUGHOUT, READY TO MOVE IN, YOU WILL LOVE IT.
Large living area with an enchanting fireplace, large and lovely dining room great for entertaining, breakfast room, 3 bedrooms, laundry room, and a bonus room. Carport, garage, and a big backyard fenced for pets.
Super Central Heat and Air system. In case you are wondering about and additional bath it could be added since there is so much extra room.
The neighborhood consists of many bungalow and beautiful homes, many 2 stories, many schools nearby, walking distance to elementary school, and University, close to the Oklahoma State Capitol, downtown, shopping areas, Penn Square mall, and restaurants. Quaint area, that is moderately priced for the overall area. Mesta Parke is very close with parks, historic homes and boulevards.
- Lot: 7,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $86,500
- Price/sqft: $65
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, 1 space, 220 sqft
- Security System
- View: Park
- STUNNING OAK HARDWOOD FLOORS, SPARKLE, REFINISHED, YOU WILL LOVE THEM.
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,332 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 045004176
- Zillow Home ID: 80920756
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1720 Nw 21st Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73106 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 46.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 55.6% higher than in Oklahoma City, and 109% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73106 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73106 home values.
- 1716 NW 21st St Oklahoma City, OK$86K311,486
- 1724 NW 21st St Oklahoma City, OK$70K31.751,194
- 1712 NW 21st St Oklahoma City, OK$68K21936
- 1728 NW 21st St Oklahoma City, OK$83K321,502
- 1721 NW 20th St Oklahoma City, OK$62K311,196
- 1717 NW 20th St Oklahoma City, OK$64K21876
- 1725 NW 20th St Oklahoma City, OK$83K311,352
- 1708 NW 21st St Oklahoma City, OK$80K21942
- 1715 NW 20th St Oklahoma City, OK$76K221,582
- 1729 NW 20th St Oklahoma City, OK$67K211,068
- 1721 NW 21st St Oklahoma City, OK$53K21916
- 1725 NW 21st St Oklahoma City, OK$109K211,522
- 1719 NW 21st St Oklahoma City, OK$62K21936
- 1709 NW 20th St Oklahoma City, OK$110K421,639
- 1704 NW 21st St Oklahoma City, OK$97K321,240
- 1729 NW 21st St Oklahoma City, OK$66K211,088
- 1715 NW 21st St Oklahoma City, OK$120K21.51,268
- 1802 NW 21st St Oklahoma City, OK$161K413,354
- 18025 NW 21st St Oklahoma City, OK$70K11400
- 1709 NW 21st St Oklahoma City, OK$67K21886
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.