- Built in 1986
- 24 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,413 all time views
- 11 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $311
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2005 for $149,900
- Price/sqft: $181
- MLS #: A2070413
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Property Type \ Condo\Co-Op\Villa\Townhouse, Heating Description \ Central Heat, Heating Description \ Electric Heat, Membership Purch Rqd \ No, Parking Restrictions \ No Trucks\Trailers, Pets Allowed \ No, Status \ Active-Available, Water Access \ Community Boat Dock, Waterfront Property (Y\N) \ Yes, Year Built Description \ Resale, Amenities \ Common Laundry, Amenities \ Elevator, Amenities \ Pool, Approval Information \ Association Approval Required, Approval Information \ 1-2 Weeks Approval, Property Detached \ No, Dining Description \ Dining\Living Room, Efficiency \ No, Equipment\Appliances \ Electric Range, Equipment\Appliances \ Refrigerator, Floor Description \ Tile Floors, Interior Features \ Walk-In Closets, Maintenance Includes \ Building Exterior, Maintenance Includes \ Common Area, Maintenance Includes \ Elevator, Maintenance Includes \ Laundry Facilities, Maintenance Includes \ Parking, Maintenance Includes \ Pool Service, Maintenance Includes \ Water, Parking Description \ 1 Space, Parking Description \ 1 Assigned Space, Restrictions \ Okay To Lease, Security Information \ Lobby Secured, Terms Considered \ Conventional, Windows\Treatment \ Blinds\Shades, Construction Type \ Cbs Construction, Convertible Bedroom \ No, Cooling Description \ Central Cooling, Cooling Description \ Electric Cooling, Furnished Info (List) \ Unfurnished, Amenities \ Exercise Room, Amenities \ Exterior Lighting, Approval Information \ Application Fee Required, Balcony Porch and\or Patio \ Yes, Equipment\Appliances \ Dishwasher, Type of Governing Bodies \ Condominium, Security Information \ Tv Camera, Style \ Condo 5+ Stories, Type of Property \ Condo, Unit Design \ High Rise, Tax Information \ Tax Reflects No Homestead Tax, Interior Features \ First Floor Entry, Unit View \ Garden View, Floor Description \ Ceramic Floor, Front Exposure \ West, Special Information \ As Is, Housing-Older Persons Act \ Unverified, Section \ 34, Main Living Area \ Entry Level, Security Information \ Elevator Secure, Type of Association \ Condo, Assoc Fee Paid Per \ Monthly, Bedroom Description \ Entry Level, Master Bathroom Description \ Combination Tub & Shower, Parking Description \ Covered Parking, Garage Description \ Detached, Restrictions \ Exterior Alterations, Exterior Features \ Patio, Waterfront Description \ River Front, Water Access \ Community Boat Ramp, Unit Design \ Patio\Cluster, Middle School \ Brownsville, Terms Considered \ All Cash, Municipal Code \ 1, Folio Number \ 01-31-34-117-0600
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Floor size: 830 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 0131341170600
- Zillow Home ID: 70766767
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $78-257K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Allapattah home values will increase 4.2% next year, compared to a 5.7% increase for Miami as a whole. Among Allapattah homes, this home is 63.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 104.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Allapattah, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 73.9% higher than in Miami, and 401.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Allapattah home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Allapattah home values.
|Other Units in this Building (86)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1720 NW North River Dr|
Nearby Schools in Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!