- Built in 1986
- 32 days on Zillow
- Views since listing: 898
- All time views: 1,794
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $234/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: May 2015 for $84,100
- Last sale price/sqft: $133
- MLS #: A2169512
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Status: Active-Available
- Amenities: Marina
- Maintenance Includes: Building Exterior
- Parking Description: 1 Space
- Restrictions: Okay To Lease
- Security Information: Phone Entry
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Approval Information: Application Fee Required
- Equipment: Fire Alarm
- Type of Governing Bodies: Condominium
- Maintenance Includes: Hot Water
- Style: Condo 5+ Stories
- First Floor Entry
- Floor Description: Ceramic Floor
- Housing-Older Persons Act: Unverified
- Section: 34
- Pet Restrictions: Maximum 20 Lbs
- Type of Association: Condo
- Assoc Fee Paid Per: Monthly
- Amenities: Hobby Room
- Terms Considered: No Terms
- Tax Information: Tax Reflects City & County Tax
- Unit Design: Interior Hall
- Bedroom Description: None
- Restrictions: Okay To Lease 1st Year
- Municipal Code: 1
- Folio Number: 01-31-34-117-0720
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 1
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 634 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Parcel #: 0131341170720
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 70773494
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $103-175K.
Popularity on Zillow
1794 all-time (chart)
this home to their favorites
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Allapattah market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 34.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 34.6% greater than in Miami, and 383.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Allapattah home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami.
|Other Units in this Building (33)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1720 NW North River Dr|
Nearby Schools in Miami
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.