1720 Renwick Dr APT 103, Fayetteville, NC 283042 beds, 2 baths, 1,328 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 2003
- 434 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Price/sqft: $81
- MLS #: 404295
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,328 sqft
- Lot depth: 45
- Lot width: 33
- Parcel #: 0406409673103
- Zillow Home ID: 70596258
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1720 Renwick Drive APT 103
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28304, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.8% greater than in Fayetteville, and 135.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28304 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fayetteville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28304 home values.
- 1720 Renwick Dr APT 203 Fayetteville, NC$107K221,328
- 1720 Renwick Dr APT 204 Fayetteville, NC$101K221,400
- 1720 Renwick Dr APT 101 Fayetteville, NC$108K221,328
- 1720 Renwick Dr APT 201 Fayetteville, NC$84K------
- 1720 Renwick Dr APT 201 Fayetteville, NC$108K221,328
- 1720 Renwick Dr APT 202 Fayetteville, NC$99K221,328
- 1720 Renwick Dr APT 104 Fayetteville, NC$109K221,328
- 1720 Renwick Dr APT 102 Fayetteville, NC$101K221,328
- 1710 Renwick Dr APT 104 Fayetteville, NC$109K221,300
- 1710 Renwick Dr APT 102 Fayetteville, NC$101K221,328
- 1710 Renwick Dr Fayetteville, NC$104K22--
- 1710 Renwick Dr APT 204 Fayetteville, NC$108K221,301
- 1710 Renwick Dr APT 202 Fayetteville, NC$109K221,328
- 1721 Renwick Dr #201 Fayetteville, NC$288K211,328
Nearby Schools in Fayetteville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292