- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1720 Rolling Stone Dr, Norman, OK 730714 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,192 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,410 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2011 for $150,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 550 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,192 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R0040360
- Zillow Home ID: 21741974
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1720 Rolling Stone Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73071, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.3% higher than in Norman, and 10.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73071 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1714 Rolling Stone Dr Norman, OK$113K321,542
- 1802 Rolling Stone Dr Norman, OK$125K321,384
- 1708 Rolling Stone Dr Norman, OK$121K321,643
- 1803 Rolling Stone Dr Norman, OK$137K321,747
- 1806 Rolling Stone Dr Norman, OK$121K321,559
- 1715 Oakcrest Ave Norman, OK$139K321,700
- 1807 Rolling Stone Dr Norman, OK$121K321,454
- 1725 Rolling Stone Dr Norman, OK$135K321,684
- 1709 Oakcrest Ave Norman, OK$111K321,300
- 1636 Oakview Dr Norman, OK$149K42.52,251
- 1721 Rolling Stone Dr Norman, OK$115K321,325
- 1810 Rolling Stone Dr Norman, OK$114K321,559
- 1811 Rolling Stone Dr Norman, OK$130K321,696
- 1717 Rolling Stone Dr Norman, OK$135K322,129
- 1721 Oakcrest Ave Norman, OK$116K321,341
- 1632 Oakview Dr Norman, OK$127K431,664
- 1713 Rolling Stone Dr Norman, OK$134K321,977
- 2219 Tahoe Dr Norman, OK$86K321,225
- 2301 Tahoe Dr Norman, OK$126K321,822
- 1709 Rolling Stone Dr Norman, OK$140K321,806
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.