- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1720 Victoria Ave SW, Seattle, WA 981263 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,770 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,300 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $1,488,000
- Price/sqft: $395
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 460 sqft
- Partial basement, 1000 sqft
- View: Water
- Construction quality: 9.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,770 sqft
- Parcel #: 9275700580
- Zillow Home ID: 49124436
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1720 Victoria Avenue Sw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Admiral, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.4% lower than in Seattle, and 37.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Admiral home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Admiral home values.
- 1716 Victoria Ave SW Seattle, WA$1.23M53.53,740
- 1724 Victoria Ave SW Seattle, WA$1.03M21.752,410
- 1708 Victoria Ave SW Seattle, WA$628K111,160
- 1732 Victoria Ave SW Seattle, WA$1.8M344,440
- 1700 Victoria Ave SW Seattle, WA$1.45M334,200
- 1725 Victoria Ave SW Seattle, WA$1.96M55.255,110
- 1733 Victoria Ave SW Seattle, WA$617K21.751,130
- 1715 Victoria Ave SW Seattle, WA$740K31.751,450
- 1739 Victoria Ave SW Seattle, WA$2.61M64.758,320
- 1663 Harbor Ave SW Seattle, WA$2.07M42.53,150
- 1671 Harbor Ave SW Seattle, WA$618K11720
- 1709 Victoria Ave SW Seattle, WA$945K32.52,310
- 1742 Victoria Ave SW Seattle, WA$1.39M32.52,950
- 1703 Harbor Ave SW Seattle, WA$719K11.751,420
- 1661 Harbor Ave SW # 6 Seattle, WA$3.28M776,797
- 1661 Harbor Ave SW APT 501 Seattle, WA$853K21.751,695
- 1661 Harbor Ave SW APT 602 Seattle, WA$1.77M332,740
- 1661 Harbor Ave SW APT 600 Seattle, WA$2.35M344,057
- 1661 Harbor Ave SW APT 502 Seattle, WA$1.61M33.53,426
- 1661 Harbor Ave SW APT 500 Seattle, WA$869K221,697
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!