17203 Winston St, Detroit, MI 482193 beds, 1.5 baths, 891 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $20,000
- Price/sqft: $22
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 400 sqft
- Parking, WD Hookup
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 891 sqft
- Lot depth: 172
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 22124121
- Zillow Home ID: 88305904
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17203 Winston Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the The Eye market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 192.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 132.4% higher than in Detroit, and 1023.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent The Eye home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or The Eye home values.
- 17195 Winston St Detroit, MI$31K--1672
- 17215 Winston St Detroit, MI$30K31.5872
- 17225 Winston St Detroit, MI$41K--1589
- 17187 Winston St Detroit, MI$38K--1773
- 17233 Winston St Detroit, MI$26K31966
- 17175 Winston St Detroit, MI$45K311,247
- 17165 Winston St Detroit, MI$39K--1766
- 17245 Winston St Detroit, MI$48K--11,174
- 17200 Winston St Detroit, MI$47K--1856
- 17194 Winston St Detroit, MI$43K--1846
- 17206 Salem St Detroit, MI$47K32685
- 17155 Winston St Detroit, MI$50K--1793
- 17255 Winston St Detroit, MI$47K311,363
- 17186 Salem St Detroit, MI$55K31950
- 17226 Salem St Detroit, MI$38K311,016
- 17224 Winston St Detroit, MI$48K--1846
- 17186 Winston St Detroit, MI$32K--1849
- 17176 Salem St Detroit, MI$52K------
- 17176 Winston St Detroit, MI$52K31.5788
- 17147 Winston St Detroit, MI$54K--1990
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!