17204 Westmill Ln, Charlotte, NC 282773 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,395 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $208,500
- Price/sqft: $87
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,395 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 22352571
- Zillow Home ID: 65040109
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17204 Westmill Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Provincetowne market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 52.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44.2% less than in Charlotte, and 101.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Provincetowne home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Provincetowne home values.
- 17210 Westmill Ln Charlotte, NC$251K32.52,684
- 17200 Westmill Ln Charlotte, NC$258K32.52,494
- 17136 Westmill Ln Charlotte, NC$259K32.53,200
- 17214 Westmill Ln Charlotte, NC$257K32.52,700
- 11221 Kirkwich Ct Charlotte, NC$246K42.52,696
- 17132 Westmill Ln Charlotte, NC$256K32.52,688
- 17218 Westmill Ln Charlotte, NC$247K32.52,696
- 17135 Westmill Ln Charlotte, NC$261K32.52,762
- 17131 Westmill Ln Charlotte, NC$209K32.52,032
- 17213 Westmill Ln Charlotte, NC$244K32.52,316
- 11213 Kirkwich Ct Charlotte, NC$234K42.52,650
- 17128 Westmill Ln Charlotte, NC$237K32.52,225
- 17222 Westmill Ln Charlotte, NC$241K32.52,495
- 17127 Westmill Ln Charlotte, NC$290K32.53,534
- 17217 Westmill Ln Charlotte, NC$249K42.52,696
- 11212 Kirkwich Ct Charlotte, NC$233K32.52,408
- Westmill Ln Charlotte, NC$252K------
- 17124 Westmill Ln Charlotte, NC$294K63.53,382
- 17123 Westmill Ln Charlotte, NC$266K532,700
- 17221 Westmill Ln Charlotte, NC$285K63.53,364
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!