17205 SW 77th Ave, Palmetto Bay, FL 331573 beds, 2 baths, 2,004 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,004 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $375,000
- Price/sqft: $187
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 319 sqft
- 24 Hour Availability, Long Lease Terms Available, Pet Friendly, Professionally Managed, Recently Remodeled
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,004 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 155
- Lot width: 120
- Parcel #: 3350350040180
- Zillow Home ID: 44304417
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17205 Sw 77th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33157 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 91.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 73.3% greater than in Village of Palmetto Bay, and 161.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33157 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Village of Palmetto Bay.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33157 home values.
- 7655 SW 173rd St Palmetto Bay, FL$669K322,649
- 17145 SW 77th Ave Palmetto Bay, FL$672K442,738
- 17205 SW 77th Ave Palmetto Bay, FL$419K322,004
- 7625 SW 173rd St Palmetto Bay, FL$700K52.53,470
- 17140 SW 76th Ave Palmetto Bay, FL$612K322,109
- SW 172nd St Palmetto Bay, FL$626K221,333
- 7625 SW 173rd St Village Of Palmetto Bay, FL$523K52.53,470
- 17220 SW 77th Ave # BAY Palmetto Bay, FL$413K333,192
- SW 171st St Palmetto Bay, FL$700K443,913
- 17125 SW 77th Ave Palmetto Bay, FL$634K433,378
- 17120 SW 76th Ave Palmetto Bay, FL$691K432,512
- 7700 SW 172nd St Palmetto Bay, FL$496K433,144
- 7605 SW 173rd St Palmetto Bay, FL$503K433,356
- 7605 SW 173rd St Palmetto Bay, FL$621K433,356
- 7701 SW 173rd St Palmetto Bay, FL$509K422,535
- 7550 SW 172nd St Palmetto Bay, FL$520K432,778
- 7690 SW 173rd St Palmetto Bay, FL$757K533,291
- 7701 SW 172nd St Palmetto Bay, FL$497K321,925
- 7650 SW 173rd St Palmetto Bay, FL$564K423,094
- 7521 SW 172nd St Palmetto Bay, FL$498K422,751
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.