- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
17209 Hillcrest Ave, Sonoma, CA 954762 beds, 2 baths, 844 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,621 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $360,000
- Price/sqft: $427
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, 160 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 844 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 056271038
- Zillow Home ID: 15800597
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17209 Hillcrest Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95476, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.6% greater than in Sonoma, and 25.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95476 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sonoma.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95476 home values.
- 17217 Hillcrest Ave Sonoma, CA$617K221,231
- 411 Chestnut Ave Sonoma, CA$652K32.51,979
- 435 Chestnut Ave # 0 Sonoma, CA$875K534,250
- 17259 Hillcrest Ave Sonoma, CA$510K221,443
- 17261 Hillcrest Ave Sonoma, CA$737K432,317
- 17200 Buena Vista Ave Sonoma, CA$1.25M442,776
- 17240 Hillcrest Ave Sonoma, CA$684K22.51,706
- 413 Chestnut Ave Sonoma, CA$518K211,124
- 17212 Buena Vista Ave Sonoma, CA$683K32.51,892
- 17267 Hillcrest Ave Sonoma, CA$686K------
- 17260 Hillcrest Ave Sonoma, CA$375K211,017
- 419 Chestnut Ave Sonoma, CA$836K332,666
- 17222 Buena Vista Ave Sonoma, CA$656K532,054
- 17256 Buena Vista Ave Sonoma, CA$539K321,540
- 372 Chestnut St Santa Rosa, CA$454K11884
- 17257 Cragmont Dr Sonoma, CA$566K321,598
- 17273 Hillcrest Ave Sonoma, CA$597K321,366
- 17271 Cragmont Dr Sonoma, CA$683K322,176
- 17260 Buena Vista Ave Sonoma, CA$613K211,645
- 423 Chestnut Ave Sonoma, CA$727K322,360
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.