- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1721 Ingram Ave, Richmond, VA 232243 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,152 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,719 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $26,300
- Price/sqft: $23
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 140 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,152 sqft
- Lot depth: 143
- Lot width: 33
- Parcel #: S0000760022
- Zillow Home ID: 12537378
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1721 Ingram Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Oak Grove, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.2% higher than in Richmond, and 86.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Oak Grove home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Oak Grove home values.
- 1719 Ingram Ave Richmond, VA$73K311,195
- 1801 Ingram Ave Richmond, VA$93K311,331
- 1717 Ingram Ave Richmond, VA$172K322,500
- Ingram Ave Richmond, VA$82K31.51,436
- 1805 Ingram Ave Richmond, VA$82K31.51,436
- 1713 Ingram Ave Richmond, VA$79K31894
- 1714 Halifax Ave Richmond, VA$49K31696
- 1716 Halifax Ave Richmond, VA$59K21696
- 1712 Halifax Ave Richmond, VA$76K211,032
- 1710 Halifax Ave Richmond, VA$63K31696
- 1807 Ingram Ave Richmond, VA$79K311,489
- 1711 Ingram Ave Richmond, VA$77K311,239
- 1800 Halifax Ave Richmond, VA$60K21886
- 1800 Ingram Ave Richmond, VA$62K21878
- 1712 Ingram Ave Richmond, VA$81K311,064
- 1708 Halifax Ave Richmond, VA$86K31976
- 1802 Ingram Ave Richmond, VA$63K31936
- 1710 Ingram Ave Richmond, VA$81K311,064
- 1802 Halifax Ave Richmond, VA$51K31709
- 1804 Ingram Ave Richmond, VA$70K31936
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!