- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
17213 Whimbrel Ln, Edmond, OK 730125 beds, 4 baths, 4,779 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2006 for $815,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 864 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 4,779 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 203091310
- Zillow Home ID: 62577006
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17213 Whimbrel Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73012, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.1% lower than in Oklahoma City, and 9.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 73012 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73012 home values.
- 17217 Whimbrel Ln Edmond, OK$825K43.254,484
- 17209 Whimbrel Ln Edmond, OK$580K43.53,570
- 17212 Osprey Cir Edmond, OK$1.12M54.255,357
- 17216 Whimbrel Ln Edmond, OK$1.17M555,100
- 17205 Whimbrel Ln Edmond, OK$625K32.53,702
- 17204 Osprey Cir Edmond, OK--------
- 17216 Osprey Cir Edmond, OK$831K43.54,814
- 17204 Osprey Cir Edmond, OK$523K43.253,094
- 17208 Whimbrel Ln Edmond, OK$532K33.53,522
- 17217 Osprey Cir Edmond, OK$736K34.254,316
- 17200 Osprey Cir Edmond, OK$490K453,597
- 17204 Whimbrel Ln Edmond, OK$683K43.54,267
- 17212 Whimbrel Ln Edmond, OK$321K53.255,268
- 17200 Whimbrel Ln Edmond, OK$455K333,014
- 17201 Osprey Cir Edmond, OK$725K44.54,701
- 17205 Osprey Cir Edmond, OK$526K43.253,716
- 17213 Osprey Cir Edmond, OK$606K454,340
- 17213 Fox Prowl Ln Edmond, OK$723K43.754,570
- 17205 Fox Prowl Ln Edmond, OK$621K434,396
- 3200 Rose Creek Dr Edmond, OK$456K333,199
Nearby Schools in Oklahoma City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292