- Lot: 10,602 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Views: 975 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2015 for $550,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $199
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 680 sqft
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ Short Sale, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Double Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Architecture \ Craftsman, Basement \ None, Bonus room location \ U, Building Condition \ Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Den or office \ M, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Exterior \ Stone, Exterior \ Wood Products, Family room location \ M, Form 17 \ Provided, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ High Tech Cabling, Interior Features \ Walk In Pantry, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Sub. Tenant's Rights, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Patio, Status \ PS, Style \ 12, View \ Territorial, Water Source \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,765 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 3204900010
- Zillow Home ID: 48849792
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $444-608K.
Market guideZillow predicts 98011 home values will increase 8.1% next year, compared to a 8.9% increase for Bothell as a whole. Among 98011 homes, this home is valued 47.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 5.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98011, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 93.8% higher than in Bothell, and 108.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98011 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bothell.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98011 home values.
|17211 109th Pl NE Bothell, WA||$609K||3||3||2,870|
|17203 109th Pl NE Bothell, WA||$595K||3||3||2,570|
|17210 109th Pl NE Bothell, WA||$584K||3||2.5||2,600|
|17127 109th Pl NE Bothell, WA||$729K||4||3.5||3,100|
|17319 E Riverside Dr Bothell, WA||$275K||2||3||1,153|
|17309 Riverside Pl # 3A Bothell, WA||--||2||2.25||1,126|
|17319 E Riverside Dr STE 2-C Bothell, WA||$223K||2||2.25||1,126|
|17319 E Riverside Dr STE 1C Bothell, WA||--||2||2.25||1,153|
|17309 Riverside Pl # 3B Bothell, WA||--||2||2.25||1,126|
|17319 Riverside Pl # 2-E Bothell, WA||--||2||2.25||1,126|
|17319 Riverside Pl APT B Bothell, WA||--||2||2.25||1,126|
|10838 E Riverside Dr APT C103 Bothell, WA||$166K||2||2||792|
|10838 E Riverside Dr APT C202 Bothell, WA||$148K||2||1||770|
|10838 E Riverside Dr APT C201 Bothell, WA||$162K||2||1||781|
|10838 E Riverside Dr APT C301 Bothell, WA||$162K||2||1||777|
|10838 E Riverside Dr APT C303 Bothell, WA||$168K||2||2||807|
|10838 E Riverside Dr APT C102 Bothell, WA||$157K||2||1||769|
|17119 109th Pl NE Bothell, WA||$587K||3||2||2,800|
|10837 E Riverside Dr # 1-B Bothell, WA||--||2||2.25||1,153|
|10837 E Riverside Dr # 1A Bothell, WA||$389K||5||2||2,074|
Nearby Schools in Bothell
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!