17219 SE Eilers Cir, Damascus, OR 970893 beds, 2 baths, 1,968 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Very few neighbors. Close to Clackamas River.
- Lot: 1.58 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- 51 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2005 for $334,950
- Price/sqft: $203
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,968 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 00630632
- Zillow Home ID: 48260029
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17219 Se Eilers Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 97089, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.5% greater than in Damascus, and 44.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 97089 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Damascus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97089 home values.
- 17216 SE Eilers Cir Damascus, OR$338K321,871
- 17256 SE Eilers Cir Damascus, OR$199K311,095
- 17256 SE Eilers Cir Damascus, OR--------
- 17030 SE Eilers Cir Damascus, OR$250K421,830
- 17326 SE Highway 224 Damascus, OR$214K311,320
- 17551 SE Highway 224 Damascus, OR$238K321,404
- 17180 SE Eilers Cir Damascus, OR$361K321,488
- 17000 SE Highway 224 Damascus, OR$442K312,116
- 16850 SE Highway 224 Damascus, OR$386K211,513
- 17424 SE Highway 224 Damascus, OR$623K322,473
- 16840 SE Highway 224 Damascus, OR$676K----1,752
- 17571 SE Highway 224 Damascus, OR$373K211,577
- 17440 SE Highway 224 Damascus, OR$667K332,862
- 17501 SE Highway 224 Damascus, OR$370K321,817
- 15122 S Springwater Rd Oregon City, OR$147K--21,344
- 16631 SE Highway 224 Damascus, OR$104K--21,152
- 16687 SE Van Zyl Dr Damascus, OR$422K333,000
- 16683 SE Van Zyl Dr Damascus, OR$524K63.53,425
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.