- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1722 5th St NE, Minneapolis, MN 55413Studio, 2 baths, 1,576 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $166,000
- Price/sqft: $105
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Metal, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,576 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 44
- Parcel #: 1102924340137
- Zillow Home ID: 1793965
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1722 5th St Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Holland market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 127.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 90.7% greater than in Minneapolis, and 600% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Holland home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Minneapolis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Holland home values.
- 1724 5th St NE Minneapolis, MN$175K231,414
- 1716 5th St NE Minneapolis, MN$139K421,872
- 1730 5th St NE Minneapolis, MN$124K322,096
- 1714 5th St NE Minneapolis, MN$165K31.51,964
- 1710 5th St NE Minneapolis, MN$159K221,470
- 1723 4th St NE Minneapolis, MN$301K--1.52,120
- 1706 5th St NE Minneapolis, MN$144K421,649
- 1700 5th St NE # 3 Minneapolis, MN$83K11750
- 1700 5th St NE Minneapolis, MN$313K72.755,244
- 1700 5th St NE # 1 Minneapolis, MN$170K311,588
- 1721 5th St NE Minneapolis, MN$168K321,545
- 1719 5th St NE Minneapolis, MN$200K411,484
- 1810 5th St NE Minneapolis, MN$313K422,590
- 1715 5th St NE Minneapolis, MN$179K321,974
- 1725 4th St NE Minneapolis, MN$185K211,296
- 1721 4th St NE Minneapolis, MN$145K211,033
- 1719 4th St NE Minneapolis, MN$122K421,510
- 1727 4th St NE Minneapolis, MN$191K211,286
- 1715 4th St NE Minneapolis, MN$102KStudio21,400
- 1731 5th St NE Minneapolis, MN$223K331,901
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.