1722 Draper St, Indianapolis, IN 462032 beds, 2 baths, 1,080 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Cash Flow: $750/mo.
Property Tax: $45.83/mo.
Property management is in place (at a rate of 10% of collected rents) or use your own.
For more info as well as other single family and multiple occupancy investment properties please email MAGnotice@gmail.com
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $200,000
- Price/sqft: $185
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: On street
- View: City
- Use commas to separate features (e.g. indoor pool, central vacuum system)
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,080 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1900
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 491018119061000101
- Zillow Home ID: 1074961
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1722 Draper Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46203, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 127.9% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 27.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46203 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46203 home values.
- 1718 Draper St Indianapolis, IN$65K2--1,068
- 1728 Draper St Indianapolis, IN--2--856
- 1714 Draper St Indianapolis, IN$66K311,000
- 1732 Draper St Indianapolis, IN$47K311,216
- 1710 Draper St Indianapolis, IN$103K4--1,657
- 1736 Draper St Indianapolis, IN$40K31672
- 1706 Draper St Indianapolis, IN$43K2--968
- 1740 Draper St Indianapolis, IN$62K2--888
- Iowa St Indianapolis, IN$58K2--768
- 1519 E Minnesota St Indianapolis, IN$47K2--1,026
- 1602 Iowa St Indianapolis, IN$94K211,536
- 1742 Draper St Indianapolis, IN--------
- 1702 Draper St Indianapolis, IN$37K2--932
- 1721 Spruce St Indianapolis, IN$68K321,541
- 1717 Spruce St Indianapolis, IN$54K411,484
- 1725 Spruce St Indianapolis, IN$49K211,256
- 1744 Draper St Indianapolis, IN$82K3--1,380
- 1713 Spruce St Indianapolis, IN--1--658
- 1709 Draper St Indianapolis, IN$50K2--720
- 1729 Spruce St Indianapolis, IN$94K3--1,632
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292