17226 Vanowen St, Van Nuys, CA 914062 beds, 1 bath, 875 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $280,000
- Price/sqft: $320
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 7 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 875 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1954
- Parcel #: 2230013005
- Zillow Home ID: 19966582
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17226 Vanowen Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sherman Oaks market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 23.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.3% higher than in Los Angeles, and 26.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Sherman Oaks home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sherman Oaks home values.
- 17220 Vanowen St Van Nuys, CA$518K421,885
- 17232 Vanowen St Van Nuys, CA$501K211,610
- 17214 Vanowen St Van Nuys, CA$505K421,610
- 17238 Vanowen St Van Nuys, CA$501K421,610
- 17227 Welby Way Van Nuys, CA$487K321,312
- 17221 Welby Way Van Nuys, CA$459K311,100
- 17233 Welby Way Van Nuys, CA$515K421,682
- 17215 Welby Way Van Nuys, CA$459K311,221
- 17239 Welby Way Van Nuys, CA$562K421,996
- 6803 Aldea Ave Van Nuys, CA$573K311,506
- 17245 Welby Way Van Nuys, CA$506K421,500
- 6802 Aldea Ave Van Nuys, CA$795K533,454
- 6813 Aldea Ave Van Nuys, CA$890K543,744
- 17251 Welby Way Van Nuys, CA$444K31999
- 6754 Aldea Ave Van Nuys, CA$543K421,610
- 6748 Aldea Ave Van Nuys, CA$539K421,610
- 17226 Welby Way Van Nuys, CA$548K421,869
- 17232 Welby Way Van Nuys, CA$649K322,000
- 17220 Welby Way Van Nuys, CA$489K421,280
- 6742 Aldea Ave Van Nuys, CA$520K421,610
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.