1723 Alpine Cir, San Antonio, TX 782484 beds, 3 baths, 3,068 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 456 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,068 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 128
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 183500010140
- Zillow Home ID: 65068425
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1723 Alpine Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 78248, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60.8% less than in San Antonio Metro, and 60.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 78248 home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Antonio Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1719 Alpine Cir San Antonio, TX$306K322,342
- 1715 Alpine Cir San Antonio, TX$398K43.53,002
- 1722 Junction Rdg San Antonio, TX$283K42.52,575
- 1726 Alpine Cir San Antonio, TX$327K532,641
- 1711 Alpine Cir San Antonio, TX$267K32.52,092
- 1722 Alpine Cir San Antonio, TX$270K32.52,056
- 1718 Alpine Cir San Antonio, TX$260K321,888
- Bitters Rd San Antonio, TX--------
- 1714 Alpine Cir San Antonio, TX$307K32.52,766
- 1707 Alpine Cir San Antonio, TX$327K42.52,726
- 1414 W Bitters Rd BLDG 11 San Antonio, TX$348K332,403
- 1414 W Bitters Rd BLDG 24 San Antonio, TX$247K32.52,402
- 1414 W Bitters Rd BLDG 1 San Antonio, TX$229K32.52,402
- 1414 W Bitters Rd BLDG 4 San Antonio, TX$346K43.52,715
- 1414 W Bitters Rd BLDG 3 San Antonio, TX$364K332,574
- 1414 W Bitters Rd BLDG 9 San Antonio, TX$379K442,739
- 1414 W Bitters Rd BLDG 14 San Antonio, TX$395K332,574
- 1414 W Bitters Rd BLDG 21 San Antonio, TX$339K32.52,302
Nearby Schools in San Antonio
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.