- Lot: 348 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- HOA Fee: $259
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $199,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $306
- Parking: 1 space, 205 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Balcony/Patio, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Association Fees Include \ Fencing, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Roof, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Townhouse(s), Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Insulated Water Heater, Energy Features \ Low Flow Shower, Energy Features \ Low Flow Toilet, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Slate, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Detached, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, HOA Amenities \ None, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Composition, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Townhouse, Unit Features \ End Unit
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 653 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Parcel #: 02613370000
- Zillow Home ID: 16123916
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $207-472K.
Market guideZillow predicts 95062 home values will increase 3.2% next year, compared to a 3.2% increase for Santa Cruz as a whole. Among 95062 homes, this home is valued 49.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 42.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95062, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5% less than in Santa Cruz, and 15.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 95062 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Santa Cruz.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95062 home values.
|1725 Esperanza Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$367K||1||1||600|
|1727 Esperanza Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$450K||2||2.5||1,541|
|1771 Esperanza Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$459K||2||2.5||1,541|
|1729 Esperanza Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$316K||1||1||600|
|1721 Esperanza Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$460K||2||2.5||1,541|
|1765 Esperanza Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$317K||1||1||600|
|1769 Esperanza Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$461K||2||3||1,541|
|1731 Esperanza Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$405K||2||1||850|
|1767 Esperanza Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$315K||1||1||600|
|1755 Esperanza Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$523K||2||3||1,541|
|1753 Esperanza Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$905K||2||3||1,750|
|1747 Esperanza Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$451K||2||2.5||1,541|
|1782 Esperanza Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$409K||2||2.5||1,155|
|1786 Esperanza Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$412K||2||2.5||1,155|
|1784 Esperanza Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$488K||2||2.5||1,350|
|1745 Esperanza Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$451K||2||2.5||1,541|
|1780 Esperanza Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$410K||2||2.5||1,155|
|1766 Esperanza Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$449K||2||2.5||1,575|
|1764 Esperanza Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$751K||2||3||1,580|
|1762 Esperanza Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$471K||2||3||1,580|
Nearby Schools in Santa Cruz
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!