1723 Park Ave, Racine, WI 534033 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,630 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- 48 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $76,000
- Price/sqft: $47
- MLS #: 1374976
- Parking: 1 space
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,630 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 17443000
- Zillow Home ID: 70382111
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1723 Park Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 53403, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.6% greater than in Racine, and 12.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 53403 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Racine.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 53403 home values.
- 1725 Park Ave Racine, WI$93K622,835
- 1719 Park Ave Racine, WI$80K31.51,686
- 1729 Park Ave Racine, WI$90K----2,574
- 1715 Park Ave Racine, WI$82K321,900
- 1733 Park Ave Racine, WI$80K311,699
- 1709 Park Ave Racine, WI$88K311,986
- 1720 College Ave Racine, WI$393K424,500
- 1735 Park Ave Racine, WI$81K3--1,536
- 1705 Park Ave Racine, WI$77K411,152
- 1728 College Ave Racine, WI$446K433,708
- 1708 College Ave Racine, WI$220K521,984
- 419 17th St Racine, WI$96K3--1,717
- 1741 Park Ave Racine, WI$84K----1,738
- 1730 College Ave Racine, WI$243K----3,463
- 1700 College Ave Racine, WI$330K----3,501
- 1745 Park Ave Racine, WI$85K----1,768
- 1714 Park Ave Racine, WI$62K321,426
- 1722 Park Ave Racine, WI$84K321,586
- 1712 Park Ave Racine, WI$71K31.51,608
- 1724 Park Ave Racine, WI$67K311,416
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!