1724 11th Ave, Seattle, WA 981223 beds, 2 baths, 2,515 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Walking distance to great restaurants, grocery stores, banks, cafes, and 20 minutes walk to down-town.
- Lot: 5,120 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1902
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- View: City, Park
- Vermont Castings wood stove
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Floor size: 2,515 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2116114978
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1724 11th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Capitol Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.6% lower than in Seattle, and 50.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Capitol Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
- 1724 11th Ave Seattle, WA$889K411,600
- 1728 11th Ave Seattle, WA$835K113,280
- 1111 E Howell St Seattle, WA$659K311,200
- 1800 11th Ave Seattle, WA$483K11.5990
- 1106 E Howell St UNIT A Seattle, WA$579K21.51,170
- 1802 11th Ave Seattle, WA$453K11850
- 1717 12th Ave APT 302 Seattle, WA$444KStudio1436
- 1717 12th Ave APT 209 Seattle, WA$369KStudio1375
- 1717 12th Ave APT 303 Seattle, WA$343KStudio1332
- 1717 12th Ave APT 306 Seattle, WA$419KStudio1424
- 1717 12th Ave APT 107 Seattle, WA$323KStudio1357
- 1717 12th Ave APT 307 Seattle, WA$386KStudio1357
- 1717 12th Ave APT 201 Seattle, WA$354KStudio1356
- 1717 12th Ave APT 105 Seattle, WA$251KStudio1116
- 1717 12th Ave APT 109 Seattle, WA--Studio1375
- 1717 12th Ave APT 204 Seattle, WA$380K11420
- 1717 12th Ave APT 207 Seattle, WA$325KStudio1357
- 1717 12th Ave APT 305 Seattle, WA$346KStudio1116
- 1717 12th Ave APT 102 Seattle, WA$381K--1420
- 1717 12th Ave APT 304 Seattle, WA$516KStudio1433
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292