1724 N Fulton Ave, Baltimore, MD 212173 beds, 3 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,211 sqft
- Built in 1920
- 127 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2009 for $137,000
- MLS #: BA8324769
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Lot depth: 85
- Lot width: 14
- Parcel #: 0008 013
- Zillow Home ID: 36493761
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1724 N Fulton Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sandtown-Winchester market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 27.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 35.9% less than in Baltimore, and 97% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Sandtown-Winchester home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sandtown-Winchester home values.
- 1722 N Fulton Ave Baltimore, MD$34K------
- 1726 N Fulton Ave Baltimore, MD$87K42--
- 1720 N Fulton Ave Baltimore, MD$31K------
- 1728 N Fulton Ave Baltimore, MD$28K------
- 1718 N Fulton Ave Baltimore, MD$31K------
- 1730 N Fulton Ave Baltimore, MD$170K422,500
- 1716 N Fulton Ave Baltimore, MD$32K------
- 1732 N Fulton Ave Baltimore, MD$32K52--
- 1714 N Fulton Ave Baltimore, MD$61K41--
- 1734 N Fulton Ave Baltimore, MD$29K41--
- 1712 N Fulton Ave Baltimore, MD$49K51--
- 1710 N Fulton Ave Baltimore, MD$62K42.5--
- 1708 N Fulton Ave Baltimore, MD$28K------
- 1729 Mckean Ave Baltimore, MD$61K311,450
- 1731 Mckean Ave Baltimore, MD$41K------
- 1727 Mckean Ave Baltimore, MD$41K------
- 1725 Mckean Ave Baltimore, MD$43K21--
- 1733 Mckean Ave Baltimore, MD$40K21--
- 1723 Mckean Ave Baltimore, MD$51K------
- 1735 Mckean Ave Baltimore, MD$37K------
Nearby Schools in Baltimore
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!