- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1724 SE 40th Ave, Portland, OR 972144 beds, 2 baths, 1,738 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1907
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $325,000
- Price/sqft: $187
- Unfinished basement
- Exterior material: Stucco
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,738 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1907
- Parcel #: R534697
- Zillow Home ID: 61809933
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1724 Se 40th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Richmond market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 7.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 62.5% lower than in Portland, and 91% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Richmond home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Richmond home values.
- 1734 SE 40th Ave Portland, OR$281K211,126
- 1714 SE 40th Ave Portland, OR$605K432,052
- 1804 SE 40th Ave Portland, OR$293K211,138
- 1704 SE 40th Ave Portland, OR$380K321,418
- 1727 SE 41st Ave Portland, OR$414K211,128
- 1721 SE 41st Ave Portland, OR$397K211,068
- 1735 SE 41st Ave Portland, OR$391K311,558
- 1644 SE 40th Ave Portland, OR$368K211,483
- 1711 SE 41st Ave Portland, OR$405K211,156
- 1814 SE 40th Ave Portland, OR$530K222,003
- 1803 SE 41st Ave Portland, OR$389K221,019
- 1705 SE 41st Ave Portland, OR$394K221,532
- 1809 SE 41st Ave Portland, OR$350K31.51,411
- 1633 SE 41st Ave Portland, OR$349K211,062
- 1634 SE 40th Ave Portland, OR$391K311,560
- 1815 SE 41st Ave Portland, OR$462K321,831
- 1623 SE 41st Ave Portland, OR$377K411,408
- 1823 SE 41st Ave Portland, OR$351K221,350
- 1624 SE 40th Ave Portland, OR$505K423,130
- 1615 SE 41st Ave Portland, OR$383K21.5960
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292