1724 W Diamond St, Philadelphia, PA 191213 beds, 1 bath, 2,364 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1915
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $399,900
- Price/sqft: $169
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,364 sqft
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 17
- Parcel #: 321177000
- Zillow Home ID: 10328390
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1724 W Diamond Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Central, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.7% higher than in Philadelphia, and 18.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Central home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Central home values.
- 1726 W Diamond St Philadelphia, PA$59K----2,364
- 1728 W Diamond St # 1 Philadelphia, PA$187K------
- 1728 W Diamond St # 3 Philadelphia, PA$187K------
- 1728 W Diamond St # 2 Philadelphia, PA$187K------
- 1728 W Diamond St Philadelphia, PA$98K22.5720
- 1704 W Diamond St # 1 Philadelphia, PA$101K21788
- 1730 W Diamond St Philadelphia, PA$61K442,484
- 1732 W Diamond St Philadelphia, PA$97K----2,364
- 1727 Fontain St Philadelphia, PA$127K311,300
- 1729 Fontain St Philadelphia, PA$209KStudio--1,300
- 1729 Fontain St # A Philadelphia, PA--321,000
- 1731 Fontain St Philadelphia, PA$56K311,300
- 1723 Fontain St Philadelphia, PA--421,500
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292