- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1880
- 42 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,223 all time views
- 15 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $120,000
- Price/sqft: $90
- MLS #: 6523421
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 2 spaces
- CurrentFinancing \ Conventional, LisMediaList \ Photo, LocaleListingStatus \ ACTIVE, Ownership \ Fee Simple, SewerSeptic \ OnSiteSeptic, Water \ Well, BedroomSecond1Level \ Upper 1, Design \ 2-Story, Handicap \ None, Parking \ 2-CarParking, PoolType \ NoPool, PropertyCondition \ Average+, Roof \ ShingleRoof, RoomList \ Living Room, RoomList \ Bedroom-Master, RoomList \ Bedroom-Second, RoomList \ Other Room 1, State \ PA, StoryList \ Upper 1, MainEntrance \ Living Room, BedroomMaster1Level \ Upper 1, CookingFuel \ ElecCooking, GarageSpaces \ NoGarage, Appliances \ KitBuiltInRa, LotDescription \ OpenLot, Roof \ PitchedRoof, StructureList \ Shed, Attics \ FlooredAttic, Foundation \ StoneFound, Heating \ Oil, Heating \ Hot Water, InteriorFeatures \ ExposedBeams, LotDescription \ RearYard, InteriorSquareFeetSource \ Assessor, LisMediaList \ Virtual Tour, CurrentFinancing \ VA, InteriorFeatures \ CeilngFan(s), LotDescription \ FrontYard, LotDescription \ SideYard(s), Exterior \ Alum\Steel Siding, LotDescription \ LevelLot, HotWater \ S\W Changeover, InteriorFeatures \ Replacement Windows, LisMediaList \ Document, CurrentFinancing \ FHA 203(b)
- Sun room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,491 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 59547100890977
- Zillow Home ID: 8895953
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $108-183K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 18011 home values will rise 0.5% next year, compared to a 1% increase for Longswamp as a whole. Among 18011 homes, this home is 27% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 20.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 18011, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 284.2% higher than in Longswamp, and 30.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 18011 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Longswamp.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18011 home values.
|1725 Woodside Ave Alburtis, PA||$111K||2||1||1,101|
|1750 Woodside Ave Alburtis, PA||$181K||4||1||2,424|
|1801 Woodside Ave Alburtis, PA||$122K||3||1||1,191|
|1747 Woodside Ave Alburtis, PA||$205K||4||1||2,128|
|688 Centennial Rd # 686 Alburtis, PA||$813K||7||3||3,787|
|275 Greiss St Alburtis, PA||$247K||3||1||1,588|
|Greiss St Alburtis, PA||--||--||--||--|
|285 Greiss St Alburtis, PA||$115K||--||--||980|
|1741 Woodside Ave Alburtis, PA||$182K||3||2||1,224|
|1821 Woodside Ave Alburtis, PA||$358K||4||1.5||2,290|
|290 Greiss St Alburtis, PA||$293K||4||3||2,508|
|1830 Woodside Ave Alburtis, PA||$231K||3||2||1,920|
|1645 Woodside Ave Alburtis, PA||$220K||4||2||1,657|
|13 Owl Ln Alburtis, PA||$225K||3||1||1,624|
|1050 Tower Rd Alburtis, PA||$94K||--||--||720|
|260 Greiss St Alburtis, PA||$216K||3||1.5||1,120|
|1088 Tower Rd Alburtis, PA||$147K||3||1||1,120|
|1040 Tower Rd Alburtis, PA||$177K||3||2||1,360|
|Tower Rd Alburtis, PA||--||--||--||--|
|230 Greiss St Alburtis, PA||$84K||1||1||672|
Nearby Schools in Longswamp
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.