17240 N 46th Pl, Phoenix, AZ 850323 beds, 2 baths, 1,301 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,221 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- 28 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $26
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Jan 2005 for $231,000
- Price/sqft: $180
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,301 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 21518514
- Zillow Home ID: 8019419
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17240 N 46th Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Paradise Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.9% lower than in Phoenix, and 54.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Paradise Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Paradise Valley home values.
- 17244 N 46th Pl Phoenix, AZ$301K--32,186
- 17236 N 46th Pl Phoenix, AZ$281K--31,881
- 17232 N 46th Pl Phoenix, AZ$280K331,881
- 17248 N 46th Pl Phoenix, AZ$267K--31,605
- 4613 E Danbury Rd Phoenix, AZ$242K--2.51,301
- 17228 N 46th Pl Phoenix, AZ$222K--2.51,301
- 4609 E Danbury Rd Phoenix, AZ$302K--31,881
- 4618 E Meadow Dr Phoenix, AZ$281K32.51,881
- 17224 N 46th Pl Phoenix, AZ$220K32.51,301
- 17239 N 46th Pl Phoenix, AZ$230K321,301
- 4614 E Meadow Dr Phoenix, AZ$213K--2.51,301
- 17243 N 46th Pl Phoenix, AZ$274K32.51,605
- 17235 N 46th Pl Phoenix, AZ$275K--31,605
- 4605 E Danbury Rd Phoenix, AZ$305K--31,881
- 17231 N 46th Pl Phoenix, AZ$279K--31,881
- 17247 N 46th Pl Phoenix, AZ$244K--2.51,301
- 4620 E Danbury Rd Phoenix, AZ$267K32.51,605
- 4624 E Danbury Rd Phoenix, AZ$273K331,881
- 4616 E Danbury Rd Phoenix, AZ$229K--2.51,301
- 17227 N 46th Pl Phoenix, AZ$222K321,301
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!