1725 19th St NW, Washington, DC 200096 beds, 5 baths, 3,102 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,000 sqft
- Built in 1915
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $1,950,000
- Price/sqft: $629
- Finished basement
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 3,102 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: 0133 0808
- Zillow Home ID: 399464
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1725 19th St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Dupont Circle market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 1.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 93.7% lower than in Washington, and 94% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Dupont Circle home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dupont Circle home values.
- 1727 19th St NW Washington, DC$1.77M43.53,308
- 1723 19th St NW Washington, DC$1.56M343,357
- 1729 19th St NW Washington, DC$1.79M54.54,088
- 1721 19th St NW Washington, DC$2.15M63.54,728
- 1731 19th St NW Washington, DC$1.34M42.52,352
- 1733 19th St NW Washington, DC$1.8MStudio--3,640
- 1829 Riggs Pl NW Washington, DC$1.9M43.52,776
- 1735 19th St NW Washington, DC$1.97M63.54,000
- 1719 19th St NW Washington, DC$2.55M54.55,733
- 1827 Riggs Pl NW Washington, DC$1.29M542,571
- 1739 19th St NW Washington, DC$1.31M442,252
- 1830 S St NW Washington, DC$1.41M452,956
- 1717 19th St NW Washington, DC$1.55M----7,156
- 1828 S St NW Washington, DC$1.38M332,448
- 1836 S St NW Washington, DC$1.91M215,204
- 1715 19th St NW Washington, DC$1.47M----7,076
- 1824 S St NW APT 404 Washington, DC$674K211,069
- 19th St NW Washington, DC$1.31M442,252
- S St NW APT 103 Washington, DC$464K21725
- 1736 19th St NW APT 3 Washington, DC$471K11806
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!