1725 19th St NW, Washington, DC 20009
Sold on 6/25/13: $1,950,000
- Bedrooms:6 beds
- Bathrooms:5 baths
- Townhouse:3,102 sq ft
- Lot:2,000 sqft
- Year Built:1915
- Last Sold:Jun 2013 for $1,950,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Construction Quality8.0
- Days on Zillow260
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year2011
- Parcel #0133 0808
- Room Count11
- # Stories3.0
- Zillow Home ID399464
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,903,551||$1.73M – $2.04M||+$16,636||$613||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,489/mo||$1.8K – $5.0K/mo||-$89||$0.80||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Dupont Circle home values will rise 1.7% next year, compared to a 4.9% rise for Washington as a whole. Among Dupont Circle homes, this home is valued 378.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 0.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Dupont Circle market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold grew 1.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 72.3% lower than in Washington, and 83.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Dupont Circle home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dupont Circle home values.
Neighborhood for 1725 19th St Nw
- 1727 19th St NW Washington, DC$1.85M43.53,308
- 1723 19th St NW Washington, DC$1.73M35.03,357
- 1729 19th St NW Washington, DC$1.88M54.54,088
- 1721 19th St NW Washington, DC$2.19M63.54,728
- 1731 19th St NW Washington, DC$1.38M42.52,352
- 1733 19th St NW Washington, DC$1.78MStudio--3,640
- 1829 Riggs Pl NW Washington, DC$1.77M43.52,776
- 1735 19th St NW Washington, DC$1.86M63.54,000
- 1719 19th St NW Washington, DC$2.58M54.55,733
- 1827 Riggs Pl NW Washington, DC$1.4M54.02,571
- 1739 19th St NW Washington, DC$1.36M44.02,252
- 1830 S St NW Washington, DC$1.5M45.02,956
- 1717 19th St NW Washington, DC$1.5M----7,156
- 1828 S St NW Washington, DC$1.44M33.02,448
- 1836 S St NW Washington, DC--21.05,204
- 1715 19th St NW Washington, DC$1.46M----7,076
- 1824 S St NW APT 404 Washington, DC$632K21.01,069
- 1828 Riggs Pl NW Washington, DC$446KStudio1.0450
- 19th St NW Washington, DC$1.36M44.02,252
- S St NW APT 103 Washington, DC$467K21.0725
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005