- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1725 La Force Rd, Alpine, CA 919015 beds, 4.5 baths, 3,996 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Views, Views Views of El Capitan and beyond.
- Lot: 1.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- 2309 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2000 for $465,000
- Price/sqft: $216
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 3 spaces
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain, Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,996 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 4035201000
- Zillow Home ID: 16904542
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1725 La Force Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 91901, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.7% higher than in Alpine, and 55.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 91901 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Alpine.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91901 home values.
- 1697 La Force Rd Alpine, CA$686K432,794
- 1741 La Force Rd Alpine, CA$826K533,450
- 1740 La Force Rd Alpine, CA$830K433,194
- 1722 La Force Rd Alpine, CA$802K533,450
- 702 Camino Scarpitta Alpine, CA$540K32.52,152
- 580 Sky Mesa Rd Alpine, CA$724K433,338
- 1752 La Force Rd Alpine, CA$789K533,450
- 1755 La Force Rd Alpine, CA$703K433,197
- Old Horse Trl Alpine, CA--------
- 708 Camino Scarpitta Alpine, CA$644K42.52,969
- 1678 La Force Rd Alpine, CA$701K433,192
- 1695 La Force Rd Alpine, CA$1.15M53.54,025
- 1674 La Force Rd Alpine, CA$927K53.53,766
- 1707 Old Horse Trl Alpine, CA$540K422,094
- 1682 La Force Rd Alpine, CA$695K433,192
- 707 Camino Scarpitta Alpine, CA$595K332,830
- 1670 La Force Rd Alpine, CA$1.06M644,655
- 534 Sky Mesa Rd Alpine, CA$718K433,197
- 1669 La Force Rd Alpine, CA$718K432,794
- 1704 Old Horse Trl Alpine, CA$918K333,009
Nearby Schools in Alpine
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.