- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 134 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,366 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $30,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $18
- MLS #: 117016
- View Virtual Tour
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Range\Oven Electric, Construction \ Siding-Vinyl, Cooling \ Central, Fencing \ None, Flooring \ Carpet, InteriorFeatures \ Ceiling Fans, InteriorFeatures \ Smoke Alarm, MiscSearch1 \ Bedroom 1st Floor, Property Type \ Single Family, Roof \ Composition Shingle, Type \ Site Built, Appliances \ Built-in Microwave, Disclosures \ None Known, ExteriorFeatures \ Concrete Drive, Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, HeatingFuel \ Electric, Home Owners Association Y\N \ Yes, InteriorFeatures \ Fireplace Insert, InteriorFeatures \ Master Bedrm 1st Floor, MiscSearch2 \ Less than .5 acres, Style \ Traditional, WaterAndSewer \ City Sewer, WaterAndSewer \ City Water, WindowsAndDoors \ Thermal Windows, HeatingSystem \ Forced Warm Air, Porch \ Front, DiningAndLiving \ Breakfast Nook, BasementAndFoundation \ Slab on Grade, MiscSearch1 \ New Construction, Porch \ Patio, New Construction Y\N \ Yes, Attic \ Pull Down Stairs, MiscSearch2 \ Community Association, DiningAndLiving \ Combination, InteriorFeatures \ Walk-in Closets, InteriorFeatures \ Washer &\or Dryer Hook Up, HoaAmenities \ Other-See Remarks, Porch \ Concrete, HoaAmenities \ Membership Required, GarageAndCarport \ Single Attached Carport, InteriorFeatures \ Tile back splash, InteriorFeatures \ Tile shower, Flooring \ Laminate wood
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,650 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 066337
- Zillow Home ID: 61903375
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $28-226K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 27858 home values will increase 2.5% next year, compared to a 2% rise for Greenville as a whole. Among 27858 homes, this home is 44.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 47.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27858, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.2% greater than in Greenville, and 88.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27858 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27858 home values.
|1723 Sassafras Ct Greenville, NC||$160K||3||2||1,531|
|1727 Sassafras Ct Greenville, NC||$167K||3||2||1,566|
|1721 Sassafras Ct Greenville, NC||$177K||3||2||1,690|
|1724 Sassafras Ct Greenville, NC||$175K||3||2||1,626|
|1728 Sassafras Ct Greenville, NC||$179K||--||2||1,798|
|1722 Sassafras Ct Greenville, NC||$165K||3||2||1,501|
|1729 Sassafras Ct Greenville, NC||$198K||3||2||1,848|
|1720 Sassafras Ct Greenville, NC||$159K||--||--||--|
|1720 Sassafras Ct Greenville, NC||$187K||3||2||1,761|
|1719 Sassafras Ct Greenville, NC||$202K||3||2||2,000|
|3619 Cattail Ln Greenville, NC||$173K||3||2||1,647|
|3617 Cattail Ln Greenville, NC||$196K||3||2.5||1,900|
|3621 Cattail Ln Greenville, NC||$160K||3||2||1,450|
|1731 Sassafras Ct Greenville, NC||$163K||3||2||1,508|
|1732 Sassafras Ct Greenville, NC||$178K||3||2||1,687|
|3615 Cattail Ln Greenville, NC||$178K||3||2||1,698|
|1718 Sassafras Ct Greenville, NC||$177K||3||2||1,698|
|1570 Portertown Rd Greenville, NC||$134K||3||2||2,076|
|1717 Sassafras Ct Greenville, NC||$160K||--||2||1,481|
|3613 Cattail Ln Greenville, NC||$178K||3||2||1,652|
Nearby Schools in Greenville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.