17258 Whatley Ave, Fontana, CA 923364 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,601 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $325,000
- Price/sqft: $203
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 483 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.5
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,601 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Parcel #: 0240321460000
- Zillow Home ID: 17330161
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17258 Whatley Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92336, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.3% less than in Fontana, and 41% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 92336 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fontana.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92336 home values.
- 17250 Whatley Ave Fontana, CA$264K331,491
- 17264 Whatley Ave Fontana, CA$272K321,235
- 17253 Russo Ct Fontana, CA$281K32.51,491
- 17243 Russo Ct Fontana, CA$301K431,775
- 17263 Russo Ct Fontana, CA$305K431,775
- 17244 Whatley Ave Fontana, CA$313K42.51,601
- 17272 Whatley Ave Fontana, CA$301K42.51,601
- 17233 Russo Ct Fontana, CA$291K431,567
- 17273 Russo Ct Fontana, CA$292K431,567
- 17257 Whatley Ave Fontana, CA$343K42.52,074
- 17263 Whatley Ave Fontana, CA$312K42.51,601
- 17249 Whatley Ave Fontana, CA$298K431,601
- 17236 Whatley Ave Fontana, CA$278K321,491
- 17271 Whatley Ave Fontana, CA$280K32.51,491
- 17243 Whatley Ave Fontana, CA$281K331,491
- 17223 Russo Ct Fontana, CA$281K32.51,491
- 17252 Russo Ct Fontana, CA$321K431,775
- 17242 Russo Ct Fontana, CA$293K431,567
- 17262 Russo Ct Fontana, CA$300K431,567
- 17277 Whatley Ave Fontana, CA$299K42.51,601
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!