- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- 13 days on Zillow
- Views: 361 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2001 for $62,900
- Price/sqft: $43
- MLS #: 3700208
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, 360 sqft
- Partial basement
- View: City
- Cooling Type \ Central Air, Driveway \ Paved, Exterior Features \ Patio, Heating Type \ Forced Air, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Asphalt\Fiberglass, Available Financing \ FHA\VA, Fences \ Privacy, Heating Fuel \ Gas, Basement Detail \ Full, Water Sewer \ Public Sewer, Water Sewer \ Public Water, Exterior Features \ Porch, Property Subtype \ Single Family, Occupant Type \ Owner, Garage Features \ Electric, Garage Features \ Detached, Basement Detail \ Unfinished, Style \ Colonial, Available Financing \ Conventional, Garage Features \ Carport, Fences \ Wood, Exterior \ Other, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Association \ NORMMLS, Geocode Source \ Bing
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,464 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1910
- Lot depth: 122
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 052030005900
- Zillow Home ID: 72423345
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $39-66K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Ohio home values will increase 2.6% next year. Among 44004 homes, this home is 15.3% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 30% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44004, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 52.2% greater than in Ashtabula, and 60.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44004 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Ashtabula.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|1730 E 45th St Ashtabula, OH||$53K||3||2||1,552|
|1722 E 45th St Ashtabula, OH||$66K||3||2||1,750|
|1800 E 45th St Ashtabula, OH||$85K||4||1.5||2,086|
|1716 E 45th St Ashtabula, OH||$60K||3||1||1,591|
|1733 E 46th St Ashtabula, OH||$51K||3||1||1,488|
|1729 E 46th St Ashtabula, OH||$53K||3||1.5||1,440|
|1737 E 46th St Ashtabula, OH||$72K||3||2||1,525|
|1725 E 46th St Ashtabula, OH||$43K||3||1||1,494|
|1723 E 45th St Ashtabula, OH||$51K||3||1||1,456|
|1804 E 45th St Ashtabula, OH||$57K||4||2||1,888|
|1727 E 45th St Ashtabula, OH||$61K||3||1.5||1,728|
|1712 E 45th St Ashtabula, OH||$56K||3||1||1,412|
|1721 E 46th St Ashtabula, OH||$49K||4||2||1,616|
|1721 E 45th St Ashtabula, OH||$61K||4||1||1,736|
|1803 E 46th St Ashtabula, OH||$43K||3||1.5||1,523|
|1733 E 45th St Ashtabula, OH||$67K||4||2||1,968|
|1715 E 45th St Ashtabula, OH||$71K||3||2||1,736|
|1715 E 46th St Ashtabula, OH||$55K||3||1||1,456|
|1803 E 45th St Ashtabula, OH||$78K||4||1.5||2,168|
|1810 E 45th St Ashtabula, OH||$61K||4||2||1,504|
Nearby Schools in Ashtabula
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!