A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Views: 2,022 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $121,100
- Last sale price/sqft: $131
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Aluminum, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Linoleum, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Open, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ No Porch, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 924 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:140 B:1065 L:00700
- Zillow Home ID: 57960305
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $95-140K.
Market guideZillow predicts Quinnipiac home values will decrease 5.5% next year, compared to a 6.2% fall for New Haven as a whole. Among Quinnipiac homes, this home is valued 7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 42.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Quinnipiac, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 90.7% higher than in New Haven, and 444.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Quinnipiac home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Quinnipiac home values.
|1730 Quinnipiac Ave New Haven, CT||$116K||2||1.5||864|
|1731 Quinnipiac Ave New Haven, CT||$154K||3||2||1,688|
|1720 Quinnipiac Ave New Haven, CT||$148K||3||1.5||1,176|
|1738 Quinnipiac Ave New Haven, CT||$103K||2||1.5||792|
|Quinnipiac Ave New Haven, CT||$103K||2||1.5||792|
|1739 Quinnipiac Ave New Haven, CT||$198K||5||2||1,740|
|1746 Quinnipiac Ave New Haven, CT||$172K||3||2.5||1,120|
|1716 Quinnipiac Ave New Haven, CT||$204K||3||2.5||1,306|
|1714 Quinnipiac Ave New Haven, CT||$158K||--||--||--|
|1706 Quinnipiac Ave New Haven, CT||$263K||Studio||1||3,336|
|1749 Quinnipiac Ave New Haven, CT||$137K||3||1.5||1,008|
|Glen Haven Rd New Haven, CT||--||--||--||--|
|1752 Quinnipiac Ave New Haven, CT||$158K||4||1||1,510|
|145 Portland St New Haven, CT||$116K||2||1.5||864|
|15 Glen Haven Rd New Haven, CT||$119K||3||1||936|
|175 Portland St New Haven, CT||$197K||3||2.5||1,192|
|165 Portland St New Haven, CT||$164K||3||2||1,720|
|201 Portland St New Haven, CT||$135K||3||1.5||1,008|
|24 Glen Haven Rd New Haven, CT||$119K||3||1||1,116|
|1763 Quinnipiac Ave New Haven, CT||$156K||3||1.5||1,200|
Nearby Schools in New Haven
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!