1726 U St NW APT 3, Washington, DC 200092 beds, 2 baths, 935 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 391 sqft
- Built in 1905
- 226 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Price/sqft: $615
- MLS #: DC8232338
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: On street
- Bedroom, Cooling System: Heat Pumps, Full Bath, Kitchen, Living Room
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 935 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2126305588
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1726 U St Nw APT 3
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Dupont Circle, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 88.4% lower than in Washington, and 90.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Dupont Circle home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dupont Circle home values.
- # TERR$562K12916