- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1727 Aspen Dr, Crown Point, IN 463073 beds, 2 baths, 1,440 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 3,241 acres
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 200 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,440 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 45-16-09-203-055.000-042
- Zillow Home ID: 73320690
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1727 Aspen Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46307 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 1.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.3% lower than in Crown Point, and 97% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 46307 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Crown Point.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46307 home values.
- 1723 Aspen Dr Crown Point, IN--321,220
- 1731 Aspen Dr Crown Point, IN--31.51,380
- 1735 Aspen Dr Crown Point, IN--321,220
- 1719 Aspen Dr Crown Point, IN--221,220
- 1726 Beech Dr Crown Point, IN--321,440
- 1730 Beech Dr Crown Point, IN--321,440
- 1722 Beech Dr Crown Point, IN--321,220
- 1739 Aspen Dr Crown Point, IN--221,220
- 1715 Aspen Dr Crown Point, IN--321,556
- 1734 Beech Dr Crown Point, IN--321,360
- 1718 Beech Dr Crown Point, IN--21.51,220
- 1711 Aspen Dr Crown Point, IN--321,556
- 1743 Aspen Dr Crown Point, IN--321,556
- 1738 Beech Dr Crown Point, IN--321,556
- 1714 Beech Dr Crown Point, IN--321,440
- 1726 Aspen Dr Crown Point, IN--321,386
- 1722 Aspen Dr Crown Point, IN--321,469
- 1730 Aspen Dr Crown Point, IN--321,427
- 1718 Aspen Dr Crown Point, IN--321,469
- 1734 Aspen Dr Crown Point, IN--321,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292