1727 D St SE, Washington, DC 20003
Sold on 7/27/11: $218,220
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,240 sq ft
- Lot:1,672 sqft
- Year Built:1925
- Last Sold:Jul 2011 for $218,220
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Construction Quality7.0
- Days on Zillow955
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID427140
- Parcel #1102 0106
- Roof TypeBuilt up
- Room Count6
- # Stories2.0
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$682,134||$628K – $730K||+$2,450||$550||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,426/mo||$1.5K – $3.4K/mo||-$143||$1.96||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Barney Circle home values will rise 8.8% next year, compared to a 4.9% increase for Washington as a whole. Among Barney Circle homes, this home is valued 8.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 64.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Barney Circle market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 1.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 68.3% less than in Washington, and 81% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Barney Circle home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Barney Circle home values.
Neighborhood for 1727 D St Se
- 1725 D St SE Washington, DC$642K22.01
- 1729 D St SE Washington, DC$682K32.01,240
- 1723 D St SE Washington, DC$679K31.01,220
- 1731 D St SE Washington, DC$678K31.01,240
- 1721 D St SE Washington, DC$679K31.01,240
- 1733 D St SE Washington, DC$735K33.51,800
- 1719 D St SE Washington, DC$694K31.01,240
- 1735 D St SE Washington, DC$690K31.01,220
- 1717 D St SE Washington, DC$676K31.51,928
- 1737 D St SE Washington, DC$655K33.01,653
- 1715 D St SE Washington, DC$593K31.0960
- 1739 D St SE Washington, DC$721K43.51,703
- 1713 D St SE Washington, DC$703K31.51,240
- 1741 D St SE Washington, DC$690K31.01,220
- 1711 D St SE Washington, DC$695K31.01,240
- 1743 D St SE Washington, DC$687K31.51,240
- 1709 D St SE Washington, DC$711K31.01,240
- 1726 D St SE Washington, DC$675K43.01,240
- 411 18th St SE Washington, DC$682K32.01,260
- 1728 D St SE Washington, DC$526K21.0960
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005