1727 Emerywood Dr, Charlotte, NC 282104 beds, 3 baths, 1,760 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $195,000
- Price/sqft: $111
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- HomePath Financing, HomePath Renovation Financing
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,760 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 17119317
- Zillow Home ID: 6258622
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1727 Emerywood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Closeburn-Glenkirk market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 39.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 60.3% lower than in Charlotte, and 43.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Closeburn-Glenkirk home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Closeburn-Glenkirk home values.
- 1727 Emerywood Dr Charlotte, NC$348K------
- 1733 Emerywood Dr Charlotte, NC$243K31.51,524
- 1721 Emerywood Dr Charlotte, NC$244K31.51,550
- 1714 Tamworth Dr Charlotte, NC$218K321,537
- 1739 Emerywood Dr Charlotte, NC$239K321,595
- 1708 Tamworth Dr Charlotte, NC$230K332,080
- 1715 Emerywood Dr Charlotte, NC$223K321,562
- 1715 Emerywood Dr Charlotte, NC$228K321,500
- 1720 Tamworth Dr Charlotte, NC$211K31.51,582
- 1700 Tamworth Dr Charlotte, NC$215K3--1,551
- 1726 Emerywood Dr Charlotte, NC$208K321,707
- 1732 Emerywood Dr Charlotte, NC$249K31.51,516
- 1720 Emerywood Dr Charlotte, NC$240K31.51,234
- 1726 Tamworth Dr Charlotte, NC$221K321,524
- 1709 Emerywood Dr Charlotte, NC$246K321,458
- 1745 Emerywood Dr Charlotte, NC$246K321,689
- 1738 Emerywood Dr Charlotte, NC$232K311,186
- 1632 Tamworth Dr Charlotte, NC$241K32.51,776
- 1714 Emerywood Dr Charlotte, NC$233K31.51,550
- 1744 Emerywood Dr Charlotte, NC$178K311,188
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.