- Lot: 7,013 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- 273 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,023 all time views
- 30 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $22,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $10
- MLS #: 21338923
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Basement Description: Unfinished
- Exterior: Aluminum
- Foundation: Basement-Block
- Heat: ForcedAir
- Optional Level Below Grade: Basement
- Sq Ft Source: Assessor
- Trans Type: Sale
- Water Heater: Gas
- Inspection Warranties: Not Applicable
- Appliances: Dishwasher
- Pct Optional Level Finished: 0-25%
- Architectural Style: CapeCod
- Utility Options: Gas Connected
- Interior: Hardwood Floors
- Interior: Walk In Closet
- Master Bedroom Description: Walk in Closet
- Master Bedroom Description: Bath Half
- Utility Prim Sewage Disp: Municipal Sewer Connected
- Utility Prim Water Source: Municipal Water Connected
- Cool: Central Electric
- Fireplace Description: Living Room Fireplace
- Fireplace Description: Gas Log Fireplace
- Porch: Deck Main Level
- Exterior Amenities: Fence Full Rear
- Eating Area: Kitchen Updated
- Equipment: Sump Pump
- Tax Exemption: None
- Ownership Interest Types: None
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,314 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 48-11-01-102-016.000-003
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 80681702
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $43-100K.
Popularity on Zillow
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|1718 Broadway St Anderson, IN||$69K||--||--||2,058|
|1718 Broadway St Anderson, IN||$72K||--||--||2,058|
|1718 Broadway St Anderson, IN||$72K||4||2||2,058|
|1734 Broadway St Anderson, IN||$55K||3||1||993|
|1736 Broadway St Anderson, IN||$69K||3||1.5||1,590|
|1714 Broadway St Anderson, IN||$48K||2||1||960|
|1710 Broadway St Anderson, IN||$77K||3||1.5||2,796|
|1731 Poplar St Anderson, IN||$56K||3||2||1,680|
|1706 Broadway St Anderson, IN||$54K||3||2||1,200|
|1723 Poplar St Anderson, IN||$47K||2||1||855|
|1735 Poplar St Anderson, IN||$56K||1||1||1,485|
|1802 Broadway St Anderson, IN||$35K||3||1||958|
|1719 Poplar St Anderson, IN||$56K||3||1||1,296|
|1739 Poplar St Anderson, IN||$48K||2||1||1,110|
|1713 Poplar St Anderson, IN||$75K||4||2||1,972|
|1806 Broadway St Anderson, IN||$33K||3||1||858|
|1806 Broadway St Anderson, IN||$33K||2||1||858|
|10 E Birch St Orestes, IN||$45K||1||1||420|
|1731 Broadway St Anderson, IN||--||--||--||--|
|1735 Broadway St Anderson, IN||$69K||3||1||1,928|
Nearby Schools in Anderson
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.