1728 Cypress Grv, Newcastle, OK 730653 beds, 2 baths, 1,853 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Immediately upon stepping inside the home, you will see that the entry is blessed with stain and paint. The living room is spacious and has a beautiful fireplace to act as the focal point. Imagine yourself getting cozy in this welcoming and roomy living space! Living also has a ceiling fan, patio access and open-view of the kitchen!
The open-concept kitchen has beautiful granite countertops and stained wood, allowing it to be classy and modern all at the same time! It also features a spacious bar area and pantry, along with gas cooking and a microwave hood! With so many wonderful features, the kitchen will act as your personal palace, perfect for the professional or casual cook!
Some extraordinary bonus features in this home are the dedicated study with wood floors and formal dining area! Entertain and be entertained in the spacious dining area!
In the master bedroom and bath you will find two closets, a tub and a walk-in shower! Never feel cramped in your own bedroom and bathroom again, with plenty of storage space and room to make it your own!
And that is not all! This home has two more bedrooms and another bathroom to offer. This is a home you will be proud to own! There is much more to see in NW Newcastle, so call or click and see the home of your dreams!
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $204,900
- Price/sqft: $111
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 904 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,853 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 0MCA00004001000000
- Zillow Home ID: 83187072
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1728 Cypress Grv
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1712 Cypress Grv Newcastle, OK$212K432,030
- 1725 Pine Brk Newcastle, OK$208K421,853
- 1727 Cypress Grv Newcastle, OK$205K321,872
- 1707 Pine Brk Newcastle, OK$217K321,900
- 1354 NW 17th St Newcastle, OK$206K321,807
- 1716 Pine Brk Newcastle, OK$216K322,012
- 1738 Pine Brk Newcastle, OK--------
- 1262 NW 17th St Newcastle, OK$207K431,763
- 1422 NW 17th St Newcastle, OK$221K322,000
- 1724 Pheasant Run Newcastle, OK$219K432,094
- 1710 Pheasant Run Newcastle, OK$202K421,954
- 1710 Pheasant Run Newcastle, OK--------
- 1446 NW 17th St Newcastle, OK$221K322,000
- 1187 NW 17th St Newcastle, OK$199K421,900
- 1251 NW 18th St Newcastle, OK$242K322,139
- 1675 Meadow Creek Cir Newcastle, OK$223K432,170
- 1165 NW 17th St Newcastle, OK$186K432,050
- 1203 NW 16th St Newcastle, OK$169K321,771
- 1682 Meadow Creek Cir Newcastle, OK$218K322,000
- 1670 Meadow Creek Cir Newcastle, OK$222KStudio--2,027
Nearby Schools in Newcastle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292