1728 E Kenworth Rd, Columbus, OH 432242 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,152 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2004 for $66,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,152 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1941
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 010071195
- Zillow Home ID: 33867974
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1728 E Kenworth Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Linden market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 93.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 62.6% higher than in Columbus, and 373.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Linden home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Linden home values.
- 1734 E Kenworth Rd Columbus, OH$48K211,113
- 1740 E Kenworth Rd Columbus, OH$77K311,185
- 3106 Kenlawn St Columbus, OH$61K31979
- 3112 Kenlawn St Columbus, OH$60K21979
- 3118 Kenlawn St Columbus, OH$111K311,594
- 1725 E Kenworth Rd Columbus, OH$41K21720
- 1729 E Kenworth Rd Columbus, OH$51K21.51,074
- 1735 Oakland Park Ave Columbus, OH$66K31.51,170
- 1741 Oakland Park Ave Columbus, OH$76K321,292
- 3090 Kenlawn St Columbus, OH$78K31979
- 1735 E Kenworth Rd Columbus, OH$46K21994
- 1748 E Kenworth Rd Columbus, OH$52K311,290
- 1729 Oakland Park Ave Columbus, OH$66K41.5912
- 1745 Oakland Park Ave # 749 Columbus, OH$170K632,525
- 1741 E Kenworth Rd Columbus, OH$46K21762
- 3084 Kenlawn St Columbus, OH$80K311,054
- 1723 Oakland Park Ave Columbus, OH$77K431,208
- 1753 Oakland Park Ave Columbus, OH$91K221,640
- 1717 Oakland Park Ave Columbus, OH$75K311,485
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.