1728 Greenwood Ave, Torrance, CA 905032 beds, 1 bath, 861 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,361 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $575,000
- Price/sqft: $668
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 5 spaces
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 861 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1951
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 49
- Parcel #: 7359020067
- Zillow Home ID: 21272002
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1728 Greenwood Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Madrona market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 5.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 30% lower than in Torrance, and 89.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Madrona home values rise more quickly than other regions in Torrance.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Madrona home values.
- 1724 Greenwood Ave Torrance, CA$751K421,813
- 1730 Greenwood Ave Torrance, CA$622K311,055
- 1722 Greenwood Ave # B Torrance, CA$754K332,291
- 1722 Greenwood Ave Torrance, CA$742K32.52,300
- 1722 Greenwood Ave # A Torrance, CA$755K332,393
- 1734 Greenwood Ave Torrance, CA$709K311,279
- 1720 Greenwood Ave Torrance, CA$687K331,990
- 1716 Greenwood Ave Torrance, CA$693K342,160
- 1740 Greenwood Ave Torrance, CA$659K311,055
- 1727 Fern Ave Torrance, CA$708K321,563
- 1723 Fern Ave Torrance, CA$869K432,537
- 1731 Fern Ave Torrance, CA$715K31.751,640
- 1744 Greenwood Ave Torrance, CA$777K431,867
- 1721 Fern Ave Torrance, CA$627K21882
- 1737 Fern Ave Torrance, CA$1.2M523,260
- 1737 Fern Ave Torrance, CA$918K743,260
- 2656 W Carson St Torrance, CA$898K643,568
- 1704 Greenwood Ave Torrance, CA$831K342,564
- 1710 Greenwood Ave Torrance, CA$791K342,564
- 2654 W Carson St # B Torrance, CA$729K332,117
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.