1728 Hillside Ave, Niskayuna, NY 123095 beds, 2 baths, 1,866 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $185,000
- Price/sqft: $99
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Softwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 264 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,866 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 145
- Lot width: 67
- Parcel #: 42240004000600030580000000
- Zillow Home ID: 32489180
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1728 Hillside Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12309, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.4% less than in Town of Niskayuna, and 74.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 12309 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Niskayuna.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12309 home values.
- 1732 Hillside Ave Niskayuna, NY$139K41.51,356
- 1724 Hillside Ave Niskayuna, NY$163K31.51,056
- 1736 Hillside Ave Niskayuna, NY$162K31.51,155
- 1712 Providence Ave Niskayuna, NY$150K421,674
- 2300 Nelson Dr Niskayuna, NY$219K42.52,076
- 2304 Nelson Dr Niskayuna, NY$232K42.52,010
- 2296 Nelson Dr Niskayuna, NY$157K31.51,180
- 1800 Hillside Ave Niskayuna, NY$161K311,155
- 1713 Hillside Ave Niskayuna, NY$112K21820
- 2308 Nelson Dr # 0 Niskayuna, NY$164K------
- 1706 Providence Ave Niskayuna, NY$159K31.51,298
- 2292 Nelson Dr Niskayuna, NY$160K311,180
- 2308 Nelson Dr Niskayuna, NY$300K53.53,060
- 1725 Hillside Ave Niskayuna, NY$147K11903
- 1804 Hillside Ave Niskayuna, NY$163K321,155
- 2288 Nelson Dr Niskayuna, NY$164K321,625
- 2284 Nelson Dr Niskayuna, NY$192K221,962
- 2316 Nelson Dr Niskayuna, NY$162K321,367
- 1817 Hillside Ave Niskayuna, NY$171KStudio22,000
- 1815 Pawtucket Ave Niskayuna, NY$164K311,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.