1728 Melbourne Rd, Lafayette, IN 479043 beds, 1 bath, 1,070 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Recent updates include; new windows, a new overhead garage door, a new side walk in garage door, ceiling fans/lights and a new 100 amp electric panel.
Vinton Elementary, IU Arnett Health center and Payless Grocery are all located only a few blocks away. This is a quiet, family friendly neighborhood and a great place to live. Wonderful neighbors next door.
- Lot: 7,280 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 336 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,070 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 112
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 790715351008000004
- Zillow Home ID: 50640411
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1728 Melbourne Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 47904, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.3% greater than in Lafayette, and 79.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 47904 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lafayette.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 47904 home values.
- 1724 Melbourne Rd Lafayette, IN$66K--1980
- 1800 Melbourne Rd Lafayette, IN$64K--1875
- 1804 Melbourne Rd Lafayette, IN$77K--11,220
- 1801 Whitcomb Ave Lafayette, IN$78K--11,448
- 1720 Melbourne Rd Lafayette, IN$73K31.51,176
- 1729 Whitcomb Ave Lafayette, IN$78K--11,182
- 1805 Whitcomb Ave Lafayette, IN$65K--1864
- 1725 Whitcomb Ave Lafayette, IN$75K311,300
- 1712 Dearborn St Lafayette, IN$72K--1980
- 1808 Melbourne Rd Lafayette, IN$69K--1980
- 1801 Melbourne Rd Lafayette, IN$79K--11,363
- 1716 Melbourne Rd Lafayette, IN$67K--1900
- 1809 Whitcomb Ave Lafayette, IN$103K--11,479
- 1721 Whitcomb Ave Lafayette, IN$73K--11,015
- 1616 Dearborn St Lafayette, IN$71K--1864
- 1713 Melbourne Rd Lafayette, IN$68K--1980
- 1805 Melbourne Rd Lafayette, IN$84K--11,596
- 1712 Melbourne Rd Lafayette, IN$102K311,532
- 1708 Dearborn St Lafayette, IN$68K--11,212
- 1717 Whitcomb Ave Lafayette, IN$66K31980
Nearby Schools in Lafayette
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292