1728 NW Aspen Ave, Portland, OR 972102 beds, 1 bath, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $400,000
- Price/sqft: $267
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 200 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R307874
- Zillow Home ID: 53987228
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1728 Nw Aspen Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northwest, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 80.6% less than in Portland, and 93.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Northwest home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest home values.
- 3477 NW Savier St Portland, OR$598K331,772
- 1734 NW Aspen Ave Portland, OR$607K632,885
- 3448 NW Franklin Ct Portland, OR$806K422,744
- 3463 NW Savier St Portland, OR$483K421,064
- 3434 NW Franklin Ct Portland, OR$605K222,016
- 3482 NW Savier St # A Portland, OR$593K32.52,100
- 3453 NW Savier St Portland, OR$617K421,914
- 3472 NW Savier St Portland, OR$1.14M33.53,600
- 1808 NW Aspen Ave Portland, OR$572K31.51,716
- 1727 NW Aspen Ave Portland, OR$1.23M42.53,333
- 3482 NW Savier St # B Portland, OR$491K32.51,629
- 1709 NW Aspen Ave Portland, OR$754K31.52,354
- 3464 NW Savier St Portland, OR$1.03M--2.52,385
- 3449 NW Franklin Ct Portland, OR$1.13M42.52,710
- 3424 NW Franklin Ct Portland, OR$778K433,523
- 1753 NW Aspen Ave Portland, OR$1.25M43.53,488
- 1643 NW Aspen Ave Portland, OR$568K421,593
- 3456 NW Savier St Portland, OR$1.14M--33,492
- 3437 NW Franklin Ct Portland, OR$944K43.52,420
- 1637 NW Aspen Ave Portland, OR$726K342,768
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.