1728 Parson St, Charlotte, NC 28205
Sold on 6/9/11: $39,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,211 sq ft
- Lot:6,098 sqft
- Year Built:1900
- Last Sold:Jun 2011 for $39,000
- Heating Type:Heat pump
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID6187527
- Days on Zillow1003
- Last Remodel Year1994
- Parcel #08116433
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$113,875||$106K – $123K||+$1,874||$94||03/04/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$949/mo||$807 – $1.2K/mo||-$5||$0.78||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Belmont home values will rise 8.2% next year, compared to a 2.9% rise for Charlotte as a whole. Among Belmont homes, this home is valued 7.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 66% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Belmont market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 38.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27.5% less than in Charlotte, and 213.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Belmont home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Belmont home values.
Neighborhood for 1728 Parson Street
- 1724 Parson St Charlotte, NC$101K21.0741
- 1732 Parson St Charlotte, NC$110K31.01,070
- 1736 Parson St Charlotte, NC$67K31.01,148
- 1720 Parson St Charlotte, NC$109K31.51,024
- 1729 Hawthorne Ln Charlotte, NC$102K31.01,080
- 1725 Hawthorne Ln Charlotte, NC$103K31.0896
- 1733 Hawthorne Ln Charlotte, NC$112K21.0896
- 1721 Hawthorne Ln Charlotte, NC$96K31.01,077
- 1737 Hawthorne Ln Charlotte, NC$100K31.51,043
- 1400 Parkwood Ave Charlotte, NC$125K31.01,536
- 1404 Parkwood Ave Charlotte, NC$132K21.0750
- 1324 Parkwood Ave Charlotte, NC$109K42.01,288
- 1708 Parson St Charlotte, NC$224K147.06,048
- 1717 Hawthorne Ln Charlotte, NC$98K31.01,186
- Parson St NC$99K------
- 1731 Parson St Charlotte, NC$134K32.01,232
- 1733 Parson St Charlotte, NC$99K42.51,300
- 1408 Parkwood Ave Charlotte, NC$142K32.01,078
- 1729 Parson St Charlotte, NC$90K21.0764
- 1320 Parkwood Ave Charlotte, NC$241K33.01,404
Nearby Schools in Charlotte
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005