1729 Cambria Ct, San Jose, CA 951244 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,467 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,602 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $960,000
- Price/sqft: $389
- Parking: 379 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,467 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 41901089
- Zillow Home ID: 59248232
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1729 Cambria Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Cambrian Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.3% lower than in San Jose, and 11.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Cambrian Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cambrian Park home values.
- 1730 Cambria Ct San Jose, CA$1.13M42.52,467
- 1733 Cambria Ct San Jose, CA$1.13M42.52,467
- 1737 Cambria Ct San Jose, CA$1.09M42.52,025
- 1739 Samson Ct San Jose, CA$929K42.51,841
- 1728 Cambria Ct San Jose, CA$1.11M42.52,025
- 1741 Cambria Ct San Jose, CA$1.08M42.52,025
- 1734 Cambria Ct San Jose, CA$1.13M42.52,467
- 1740 Samson Ct San Jose, CA$1.1M431,841
- 1742 Cambria Ct San Jose, CA$1.11M42.52,025
- 1735 Samson Ct San Jose, CA$869K32.51,630
- 1742 Del Paso Ave San Jose, CA$751K321,143
- 1746 Del Paso Ave San Jose, CA$787K421,290
- 1746 Cambria Ct San Jose, CA$1.2M32.51,863
- 1738 Del Paso Ave San Jose, CA$787K421,290
- 1745 Cambria Ct San Jose, CA$993K331,863
- 1736 Samson Ct San Jose, CA$911K32.51,630
- 1750 Del Paso Ave San Jose, CA--321,143
- 1750 Cambria Ct San Jose, CA$1.14M42.52,279
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!