- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1729 Huber Rd, Charleston, WV 253143 beds, 2 baths, 1,844 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $165,000
- Price/sqft: $89
- Parking: 1 space
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,844 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 09 900200000
- Zillow Home ID: 22591657
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1729 Huber Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 25314 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 7.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 166.7% greater than in Charleston, and 76.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 25314 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charleston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 25314 home values.
- Smith St Charleston, WV--------
- 1734 Huber Rd Charleston, WV$184K------
- 1726 Smith Rd Charleston, WV$177K------
- 1731 Smith Rd Charleston, WV$218K------
- 1720 Smith Rd Charleston, WV$196K------
- 1729 Smith Rd Charleston, WV$239K------
- 1725 Huber Rd Charleston, WV$183K32.12,148
- 1722 Smith Rd Charleston, WV$285K------
- 1727 Huber Rd Charleston, WV$178K------
- 1728 Huber Rd Charleston, WV$181K------
- 1730 Huber Rd Charleston, WV$141K------
- 1703 Shadybrook Rd Charleston, WV$281K543,672
- 1718 Smith Rd Charleston, WV$175K32.51,844
- 1713 Smith Rd Charleston, WV$175K42.52,315
- 1732 Huber Rd Charleston, WV$176K------
- 1733 Huber Rd Charleston, WV$178K------
- 1735 Huber Rd Charleston, WV$230K331,999
- 1748 Huber Rd Charleston, WV$274K------
- 1737 Huber Rd Charleston, WV$200K32.51,936
- 1706 Smith Rd Charleston, WV$320K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!