1729 Southeast Blvd, Evansville, IN 477142 beds, 1 bath, 1,025 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 10,080 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2008 for $107,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 400 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,025 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 82-06-28-011-065.006-027
- Zillow Home ID: 94612410
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1729 Southeast Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 47714, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Evansville, and 99.5% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1733 Southeast Blvd Evansville, IN$114K112,051
- 1725 Southeast Blvd Evansville, IN$91K31.51,860
- 1716 E Blackford Ave Evansville, IN$88K311,153
- 1721 Southeast Blvd Evansville, IN$104K321,562
- E Chandler Ave Evansville, IN$108K31.51,215
- 1712 E Blackford Ave Evansville, IN$88K311,193
- 1715 Southeast Blvd Evansville, IN$101K411,659
- 1708 E Blackford Ave Evansville, IN$71K21840
- 1709 Southeast Blvd Evansville, IN$111K31.51,536
- 1704 E Blackford Ave Evansville, IN$83K311,051
- 837 S Norman Ave Evansville, IN$114K331,218
- 1730 E Blackford Ave Evansville, IN$92K31996
- 1728 Southeast Blvd Evansville, IN$133K41.51,916
- 1732 Southeast Blvd Evansville, IN$77K31.51,189
- 837 S Norman Ave Evansville, IN$122K31.752,001
- 1726 E Blackford Ave Evansville, IN$107K321,280
- 1720 Southeast Blvd Evansville, IN$70K21867
- 1724 E Blackford Ave Evansville, IN$69K--21,280
- 1721 E Blackford Ave Evansville, IN$75K211,508
- 1717 E Blackford Ave Evansville, IN$76K21.51,560
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.