This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Well maintained 4 bedroom, 2 bath pool home in Huntington Beach within walking distance to Central Park. This home will lease QUICKLY!
* Newer interior and exterior paint.
* Newer carpet in all bedrooms and upgraded wood laminate in living room.
* Upgraded kitchen with rich wood cabinetry and newer appliances (refrigerator included).
* Separate dining area off kitchen.
* Open living room features cozy fireplace, attractive built in bookshelf and lots of windows providing natural light.
* Beautiful backyard with a large patio, lush landscaping and an inviting in-ground POOL with child safety fence. This is an entertainers delight!
* Designer touches included recessed lighting, crown molding, ceiling fans and fresh designer paint.
* Newer dual pane windows and sliding glass doors.
* Spacious two (2) car attached garage with opener, laundry hookups (washer and dryer INCLUDED) and abundant storage.
* Close to world famous beaches, Central park, award winning schools, shopping, entertainment and major freeways.
* Gardener and pool man included.
Sorry, absolutely NO SMOKING OR PETS permitted.
Home will be available May 1st! Please call (714) 441-8980 to arrange a private tour.
If you see this home advertised online for less than the rental amount quoted here, the ad is a SCAM. We are the only authorized agent for this property. Please email us a link to any bogus or fraudulent ads so we can report it to the appropriate authorities. Please do NOT send money to anyone who offers keys in exchange for a deposit check - especially if they are out of state. When in doubt, please feel free to contact us.
- Lot: 6,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Views: 4,147 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Jan 1981 for $52,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Full Bath
- Heating system: Central Furnace
- Living Room
- Parking Type: Garage - Attached
- Room count: 7
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,430 sqft
- Parcel #: 16513409
- Zillow Home ID: 25292013
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $630-740K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92647, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.1% less than in Huntington Beach, and 81% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 92647 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Huntington Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92647 home values.
Nearby Schools in Huntington Beach
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.