- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 100 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,507 all time views
- 57 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $237
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $210,000
- Price/sqft: $85
- MLS #: P4703799
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 748 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional Rooms \ Den\Library\Office, Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Playground, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Exterior Features \ Trees\Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Quarterly, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Solid Surface Counters, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Layout \ Breakfast Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ Sidewalk, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Garden Bath, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Sale Provision \ None, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Street Lights, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Last Change Type \ Pending, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Status \ Pending, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, Last Status \ Active, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Contract Status \ Financing, Contract Status \ Inspections, Floor Covering \ Wood, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ In Ground, Pool Type \ Gunite\Concrete, Utilities \ City Water, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Interior Features \ Unfurnished, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Garage Carport \ 3 Car Garage, Interior Features \ Cathedral\Vaulted Ceiling, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Exterior Features \ Gutters \ Downspouts, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Screened, Interior Features \ Crown Molding, Additional Rooms \ Bonus Room, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Shower, Interior Layout \ Master Bedroom Downstairs, Community Features \ Gated Community, Air Conditioning \ Zoned\Multiple, Community Features \ Recreation Building, Location \ Street Private, Pool Type \ Heated Pool, Square Foot Source \ Appraisal, Heatingand Fuel \ Zoned\Multiple, Architectural Style \ Other, Interior Layout \ Great Room, Garage Features \ Side Rear Entry, Office Primary Board ID \ East Polk
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 3,044 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 252735305251000500
- Zillow Home ID: 71114205
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $243-350K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33823 home values will increase 6.5% next year, compared to a 6.4% increase for Auburndale as a whole. Among 33823 homes, this home is 159.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 19.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33823, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.9% greater than in Auburndale, and 124.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33823 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Auburndale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33823 home values.
|175 Costa Loop Auburndale, FL||$220K||4||3||2,422|
|171 Costa Loop Auburndale, FL||$204K||3||2||1,995|
|177 Costa Loop Auburndale, FL||$327K||4||5||4,181|
|169 Costa Loop Auburndale, FL||$240K||4||3||2,899|
|170 Costa Loop Auburndale, FL||$204K||3||2||1,999|
|172 Costa Loop Auburndale, FL||$230K||4||3||2,427|
|179 Costa Loop Auburndale, FL||$182K||3||2||2,000|
|168 Costa Loop Auburndale, FL||$214K||4||3||2,415|
|167 Costa Loop Auburndale, FL||$212K||3||2||2,422|
|174 Costa Loop Auburndale, FL||$243K||4||3||2,422|
|102 Costa Loop Auburndale, FL||$273K||4||4||2,921|
|166 Costa Loop Auburndale, FL||$232K||5||3||2,600|
|181 Costa Loop Auburndale, FL||$201K||3||2||2,192|
|104 Costa Loop Auburndale, FL||$242K||5||4||2,875|
|165 Costa Loop Auburndale, FL||$246K||4||3||3,000|
|178 Costa Loop Auburndale, FL||$237K||5||3||2,683|
|Costal Loop Auburndale, FL||--||--||--||--|
|100 Costa Loop # SOLD Auburndale, FL||$201K||4||3||2,635|
|106 Costa Loop Auburndale, FL||$214K||3||2||2,427|
|100 Costa Loop Auburndale, FL||$235K||4||3||2,661|
Nearby Schools in Auburndale
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!