A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $140,000
- Price/sqft: $115
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Wall AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,222 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00053 B:00103 L:000173
- Zillow Home ID: 59014529
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06095 home values will fall 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.2% decrease for Windsor as a whole. Among 06095 homes, this home is valued 11.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 10.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06095, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.8% higher than in Windsor, and 16.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06095 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Windsor.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06095 home values.
|178 East St Windsor, CT||$137K||3||1||1,330|
|177 East St Windsor, CT||$182K||3||2.5||1,536|
|178 East St Stafford Springs, CT||$117K||3||1||1,152|
|176 East St Windsor, CT||$131K||3||1||960|
|176 East St Stafford Springs, CT||$97K||2||1||800|
|6 Greenfield St Windsor, CT||$126K||3||1||960|
|167 East St Windsor, CT||$177K||4||2||1,351|
|12 Greenfield St Windsor, CT||$136K||2||1||1,254|
|174 East St Windsor, CT||$131K||2||1||960|
|280 Poquonock Ave Windsor, CT||--||--||--||--|
|14 Greenfield St Windsor, CT||$116K||2||1||748|
|1 Greenfield St Windsor, CT||$129K||2||1||1,050|
|170 East St Stafford Springs, CT||$92K||1||1||800|
|170 East St Windsor, CT||$132K||3||1||960|
|16 Greenfield St Windsor, CT||$130K||2||1||1,180|
|184 East St Windsor, CT||$111K||2||1||843|
|5 Greenfield St Windsor, CT||$125K||2||1||1,166|
|166 East St Windsor, CT||$143K||2||1||960|
|166 East St Stafford Springs, CT||$145K||3||1.5||1,422|
|13 Greenfield St Windsor, CT||$148K||3||1||1,280|
Nearby Schools in Windsor
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!